Thank you for coming to my talk! If you found it helpful,
Slide Deck and Show Notes
Here are the slides for Taming MVC with Model View Presenter
- Apple’s description of Model View Controller. In contrast, see Martin Fowler’s description of various GUI Architectures.
- SOLID principles (D is the Dependency Inversion Principle)
- Model View Presenter. Martin Fowler has split MVP into two separate architectures, naming what I use “Passive View“.
- Graph Objective-C #import dependencies with objc_dep
- Tell, Don’t Ask
- Alternative approaches featured on objc.io: Introduction to MVVM and Architecting iOS Apps with VIPER
Disclosure: The book links below are affiliate links. If you buy anything, I earn a commission, at no extra cost to you.
Refactoring: The Improving the Design of Existing Code by Martin Fowler
This book completely changed the way I code. See my post Refactoring: The Book that Changed Everything for Me