- You “Hold Harmless” myself and any blog post author that writes for https://qualitycoding.org. That means you hold all writers here on Quality Coding harmless of any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities.
- Quality Coding is not responsible for any reader-submitted comments.
- Name — I’d prefer that you use your real name, but you may use an online persona if you wish.
- Email — Please use a working email address. I may want to contact you directly. If you have a gravatar associated with the email address, it will be displayed next to your name.
- URL — If you leave a URL, please use a legitimate URL that you control.
Be helpful, be kind:
- My goal for this blog is to raise the bar for building clean iOS code that is maintainable for the long haul. Please keep that in mind as you write your comments. Let’s create value from our shared experiences.
- Don’t spam.
- Please, no affiliate links in your comments. Quality Coding has its own.
- Please use good taste in the content of your comment.
- No personal attacks of any kind will be accepted.
Privacy & control:
- I will protect your privacy and will not share your email address without your direct consent.
- I reserve the right to moderate, delete, or change any content within a comment as I see fit. Ultimately, this is my blog after all. That said, I should rarely have to do this.
- If your comment falls into moderation, I’ll try to get it out quickly. But I do have a thing called “life” (family, work, other obligations). So I apologize in advance if it stays in moderation for some time.
- All comments on Quality Coding are reader-submitted content. You grant me license to use your comment in blog posts, presentations, or any other form of publishing. Thanks!
Do you have any questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to contact me directly.