This blog isn’t just about giving me a voice. You have a voice here, too!
Every time I post something, I hope you’ll chime in with your experiences and questions… especially if you have a different tool, tip or technique! My goal for this blog is to raise the bar for “building quality into iOS development,” but I’m just one guy. You know things the rest of us don’t know. If everyone shares, we all win!
And your voice isn’t limited to “respond to what Jon posted.” I encourage you to ask each other questions, and give each other feedback.
I do have some guidelines about commenting. Here’s the short version:
Be genuine. Be helpful. Be kind.
Here’s the long version:
My Comment Policy and Guidelines:
- You “Hold Harmless” myself and any blog post author that writes for this blog. That means you hold all writers here on Quality Coding harmless of any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities.
- I am not responsible for any reader-submitted comments.
- Name — I’d prefer that you use your real name, but you may use an online persona if you wish.
- Email — Please use a working email address. I may want to contact you directly. If you have a gravatar associated with the email address, it will be displayed next to your name.
- URL — If you leave a URL, please use a legitimate URL that you control.
Be helpful, be kind:
- As I said, my goal for this blog is to raise the bar for “building quality into iOS development.” Please keep that in mind as you write your comments. Let’s create value from our shared experiences.
- Don’t spam.
- Please, no affiliate links in your comments. They interfere with my own affiliate links.
- Please use good taste in the content of your comment.
- No personal attacks of any kind will be accepted.
Privacy & control:
- I will protect your privacy and will not share your email address without your direct consent.
- I reserve the right to moderate, delete, or change any content within a comment as I see fit. Ultimately, this is my blog after all. That said, I should rarely have to do this.
- If your comment falls into moderation, I’ll try to get it out quickly. But I do have a thing called “life” (family, work, other obligations). So I apologize in advance if it stays in moderation for some time.
- All comments on Quality Coding are reader-submitted content. You grant me license to use your comment in blog posts, presentations, or any other form of publishing. Thanks!
Do you have any questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to contact me directly.
I look forward to your comments! Remember, if everyone shares, we all win. Thanks for being part of the Quality Coding community!